Rain Forest Leaf Mold
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Colour de Verre Rain Forest Leaf Mold
- The Rain Forest Leaf design was inspired by the ti plant of the Hawaiian and other South Pacific islands.
- The cast Rain Forest Leaf is quite large measuring 8 x 4 in (20 x 10 cm), but it is just as simple to use as any of our smaller, embellishment molds.
- On the back of the mold is an integrated slumping surface that allows individual leaves to be shaped into perfect hors d'oeuvre and dessert plates.
- Or, if you prefer, use our Square Sushi Slumper or 7-10" Bowl Slump Form to create more dramatic pieces.
- Three, five, or more Rain Forest Leaves can be grouped, tacked together, and slumped to form spectacular, decorative platters.
- The mold itself is 9.75 x 6 x 1.5” (22.5 x 15 x 4cm).
- The fill weight is 120 to 130 grams.