- Carbide tip designed for hard surfaces
- No walking - minimizes blow outs
- Lasts longer - up to 25 holes
- Works best with standard drills
- Drills glass, granite, marble, quartz, ceramic & porcelain tile
Glass Accessories Int’l is now distributing high quality drill bits specifically designed for boring through hard surfaces such as glass, granite, marble, quartz, ceramic and porcelain tile. The shape of the bit keeps it from “walking” when starting a hole. Designed for use in a standard drill, the GAI Speedbit features a specially formulated mix of metals and superior designed carbide tip making it last longer than its competition at a great price.