Novacan Black Patina for Zinc - 8 oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Novacan Black Patina for Zinc is used to give your zinc border a dark, aged look.
- Shake the bottle of patina well prior to use. Pour a small amount of patina into a small plastic container to work out of. Do not pour extra patina back into the main bottle after use to help avoid contamination.
- Clean your finished stained glass panel very well with soap and warm water or for a quick and easy clean use Kwik-Clean.
- Buff the zinc with a soft scouring pad.
- Lightly apply the patina with a Q-tip or non-metallic brush and allow to air dry.
- For a higher shine, polish your glass and solder lines with Finishing Compound.